Thursday, July 31, 2014

Be bright!

I thought I would try a FOTD post! These will be a fun way to help me remember what I've been doing and remind myself to always push past my comfort zone. I get into makeup ruts pretty easily, so this will be great! So here's my very first official FOTD!

My Coastal Scents 88 color palette never fails to make me feel brighter! If I need to get my creative juices flowing I can open it up (okay, just grab it because I broke the lid like two years ago) and play!

These always end up being my favorite makeup days. I look at the palette and immediately get drawn to a set of colors. It's the craziest thing. I start swatching different shades of those colors on my hand to find the right combinations before I start going crazy on my face. Once I do that, I grab a flat concealer brush and blend them onto my eye (on top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance and NXY Jumbo eyeshadow in Milk, of course!) Then I find a blush and lipstick that compliments the look and finish it up!




So there you have it! More iPhone pictures of my face and fun colors! What do you do to get out of a beauty rut?

Here are some links for more looks and tutorials!

Watch me do my makeup!
Check me out on Facebook!
Mostly my face on Instagram!
Tweet me with no response because I forget about Twitter!

Samantha Says mix it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment