Monday, January 5, 2015

Being wordy and curvy is fun!


I never really got into the words-on-shirts thing that went around a while back, and I guess are still kind of a thing. I've always liked them on other people, maybe I just hadn't found my perfect words. Now I have and suddenly I can't get enough.  

Soft sweatshirt material but a little something different with the neckline. Hangs nicely just over my butt so I would be comfortable in leggings or jeans with this!
Oh la la sweater- Deb Shop (?????)
 Jeggings- Deb Shop 20
 Black boots- Maurice's 10

Totally digging this new tee with my new blue hair. Perfection!
 
 Be yourself tee- XXL
 Jeggings- 20 Deb Shop
 Black boots- Maurice's 10

For this three-years-of-french taking, sailor-like cursing girl, this was a need rather than a want.
 
Pardon my french sweater- 2X Deb Shop
 Jeggings- 20 Deb Shop
 Black boots- Maurice's 10




No comments:

Post a Comment