Monday, January 5, 2015

Believe in flower power!


Flowers can be so fun! They instantly add a more feminine quality to any outfit, but when paired with dark colors can turn a little vampy. Double fun. 


This floral skirt is velour and oh so soft. I bought this in a size up because of the elastic band. With large hips and a small waist I love that this can hit me just right but not dig into my flesh. That's not comfortable at all!
 
Black bodysuit- 2X Forever21+
Grey Tunic- 2X Deb Shop
Velour floral skirt- 3X Deb Shop
Black Leggings- Random old pair, no clue!
Black Boots- Maurice's 10

Okay, I know this is pretty similar but it was on sale and I couldn't help myself! This has a navy background rather than black, and I paired it with brown and army green to change it up. I also sized up in this because I have the same skirt in leopard and it shrunk horrifically.  Holding it up super casual like here ;)
 
Grey Tunic- 2X Deb Shop
Floral Skirt- 3X Deb Shop
 Brown leggings- Hue XL
 Green boots- Body Central 10


My very favorite. Super over-sized top to make it off-the-shoulder and even more flowy. For my shape this is the only way to pull off this top. Any smaller and it gets boxy and unflattering. I'll be wearing this constantly in all seasons. 
 
Black off the shoulder top- Wet Seal+ 3X
Jeggings-20 Deb shop
Black Boots- Maurice's 10




1 comment:

  1. I really love the whole two braid thing you have going on in that one picture! Seriously adorable! Get back on here and WRITE!

    ReplyDelete